Crypto Tips for Beginners
January 10, 2023
So you’ve decided to invest in cryptocurrency, but you can’t figure out where to start. No worries, Mowblox is here for you, and we’ll hold your hand through this new journey. Here are five tips you should hold in one of your palms. One tip per finger.
1. Find a reliable news source.
Many people do not believe in cryptocurrency. Avoid them and stick to sources that will feed you facts.
2. Get ready for the volatility: don’t be shocked by how volatile the crypto market can be and get your heart ready for it so you don’t panic and sell at a loss.
3. Get a wallet to store your crypto. It is wise to own both a hot (online) and a cold (offline) wallet and learn how to use them appropriately. A hot wallet provides convenience, but a cold wallet provides greater security.
4. It isn’t enough to just buy cryptocurrency; you have to study ways to manage your new assets as well as how to guard against risks and vulnerabilities. The crypto world is a fast-paced environment; learn to put your ears down.
5. Diversify your assets, but choose wisely and calmly while doing so. If you put all of your eggs in one basket, you might lose all of your chickens.