This Training Contract (the “Contract”) states the terms and conditions that govern the contractual agreement between Mowblox having its principal place of business at Accra, Ghana (the “Trainer”), and you (the “Client”) who agrees to be bound by this Contract.
WHEREAS, the Trainer holds significant expertise in Cryptocurrencies and offers training/mentorship services in trading cryptocurrencies for which the Client would like to engage the Trainer according to the terms and conditions herein.
All training information or teachings shared with mentees/trainees during the session or after on any Mowblox platform represents the mentor/trainer’s views and are not intended as financial advice.
Investors/mentees need to carefully evaluate their personal investment ability based on personal judgment, and make investment behaviors based on personal investment preferences or experience.
Any communication or information provided by Mowblox to you shall not act or be regarded or interpreted as investment advice, financial advice, trading advice or any other type of advice. Your participation or use of Mowblox services means that you confirm and agree:
(1) You understand the risks associated with trading of digital currencies and derivatives;
(2) You bear the risks related to using third party application services that will be used for training purposes and transactions of digital currencies and their derivatives
(3) Mowblox is not responsible for such risks or adverse results.
NOW, THEREFORE, In consideration of the mutual covenants and promises made by the parties within this Contract, the Trainer and the Client (individually, each a “Party” and collectively, the “Parties”) covenant and agree as follows:
The Trainer shall conduct training in beginner level cryptocurrency trading strategies in accordance with the schedule attached hereto as Exhibit A.
The total cost to be paid to the Trainer by the Client for the services hereunder shall be fifteen dollars ($15/200 cedis/N11,500). Fifteen dollars ($15/200 cedis/N11,500) shall be paid at the execution of this Agreement and before the commencement of the training sessions.
- CANCELLING THE TRAINING SESSIONS
The Client agrees and acknowledges that a change in the schedule may present a significant burden for the Trainer and thus the Client shall forfeit the training fee already paid to the Trainer if the Client must cancel the training services within 7 days of the date on which the training services are to be scheduled.
- PUBLICITY AND MARKETING
The Client authorizes the Trainer to utilize the Client’s feedback as well as any media, photos, or footage from the training session solely for the purpose of marketing the Trainer’s services.
- NO MODIFICATION UNLESS IN WRITING
No modification of this Contract shall be valid unless in writing and agreed upon by both Parties.
- APPLICABLE LAW
This Contract and the interpretation of its terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Delaware and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the federal and state courts located in Accra, Ghana.
IN WITNESS WHEREOF, each of the Parties has executed this Contract, both Parties by its duly authorized officer, as of the day and year set forth below.
By participating in any manner, scheduling a session, paying it means you’ve read the Contract and agree to its terms.
[SESSION 1]: This session will cover the following points:
- How to get a Binance wallet + how to use it + how to transfer money out of this wallet.
- How to buy and sell cryptocurrencies on a centralized exchange
- Q & A Session
[SESSION 2]: This session will cover the following points:
- Simple mistakes to avoid as a new investor.
- How to buy Bitcoin and Ethereum
- How to get paid or receive money in crypto
- Q & A Session
[SESSION 3]: This session will cover the following points:
- Different types of self-custodial wallets + how to transfer funds between a custodial and self-custodial wallet.
- How to safely secure your wallet and funds.
- How to Identify scam crypto projects
[SESSION 4]: This session will cover the following points:
- Trading strategies for beginners
- Popular cryptocurrency coins to know
- Recap of key things to note In cryptocurrency trading
- Q & A Session